Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Comunicate, comunicate comunicate

What a difference a week makes! After a difficult week last week, we had a great experience this week. She came in having read my last post, wondering if she had been too hard on me the week before. Was she wondering if she was too selfish? Was she wondering if she was not a submissive? I had her thinking. She came in and I acted like nothing had happened. I had her strip and put on her wrist and ankle cuffs. Then I stretched her out over the desk. I told her to get as comfortable as she could, as she would be there a while. I attached a spreader bar to her ankles and pulled her wrists over the end of the desk, then tied them back to her ankles. There she waiting, for what would come next. After her rebuke of the previous week I'm sure she expected a serious trashing and I didn't disappoint. I gagged her with a penis gag, which had her drooling the whole time. Then I started with a riding crop and whipped her harder than I ever had. I wasn't going to be rebuked this week. I continued thrashing her ass, her thighs her cunt and increased the intensity to the point where she was reacting with every lash. I fingered her cunt every few minutes. At first it was really wet but as she moved to from enjoy to endure she wasn't as wet. After several minutes I asked her if she had had enough and she said yes. That's when I started with the flogger. I enjoyed every minute moving from her back to her ass and even flogging her cunt. Both the crop and the flogger had her lifting herself completely off the table. trying to avoid the abuse to her cunt. The more she reacted the more I wanted to continue. By the time I released her she was my submissive, ready to do what ever I wanted. When I finally took her off the desk she assumed the ordeal was done. But know I tied her to the door and began working on her front side. Finally I released her. Then I fucked her face for a while before putting her on her back with her head over the edge of the bed and sliding my cock deep into her throat. I warned her that if I felt her teeth I would whip her cunt again. I can happily say that she never let her teeth touch my cock, and for the rest of the evening she was very pliant. She was mine and I brought that out of her, it was very satisfying.

The moral of the story is you can't communicate enough and when things are bad, you need to communicate even more. We did, and now things are better than ever. Dom, sub, Master, top bottom, those are all labels and mean more in stories then they do in real life. What was important for us, is that we know why we get together, that we understand what we want, and need, and we don't worry about anything else.

1 comment:

Lotar Kaestner, tour guide e jornalista said...

I loved your blog and are coming back to see more.
If in any case you like to travel, look in my blogs:
http://www.train-guide-brazil.blogspot.com,
http://www.4bes.net/bikini, http://www.krakowcity.blogspot.com, http://www.berlinparks.blogspot.com, http://www.riocarnavalbrazil.blogspot.com
As tour guide, I wait you.
Be happy, take care, see the world…
Lotar