Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Face Slapping

I love to slap a woman's face. I am not completely sure why. Maybe it's because it is considered completely taboo in the vanilla world, as if it was the worst thing you could do to someone and doing something taboo is fun.. I am not sure but I do know it feels good, it sounds good and most importantly, it instantly commands attention and conveys your control over your sub. So I was very pleasantly surprised to find out that my sub likes as much as I do. I shouldn't be surprised, she craves being controlled, and slapping her face makes her feel controlled and ultimately submissive. So why didn't I see that earlier? I guess I need to take more time to reflect on what works, and what doesn't work during our encounters, so I will struggle less and be more the Dom I want to be and the Dom I know she wants me to be.

Who what have guessed that being a Dom was so complicated? Certainly I didn't as I began, thinking my confident personality would get the job done. I have discovered however, that being a Dom is more than just being there in the moment; it's preparing, communicating, reflecting and adjusting. I guess that would probably apply to all my relationships, but I am not ready to admit that just yet. Doing it with one person is tough enough, with everyone I care about, well that would be simply exhausting.

No comments: