Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Am I the only one?

I keep looking for blogs that interest me, written by other married people going through what we are going through. What I find all a lot of blogs where women go on and on about how wonderful their Master /owner is, and how perfect their situation is. Am I the only Dom that struggles? Am I the only one whose sub doesn't think he is perfect? I read their blogs and they seem so one dimensional to me. They don't they argue, don't they have problems, and have nothing less than perfect encounters. If I wasn't a confident individual, I might start to worry about myself. I do struggle, I do make mistakes, and my sub tells me when I do. I wish I could say that she makes mistakes, but the rules of this relationship are that I lead and she follows. If my sub doesn't act the way I want, then likely I didn't do what was necessary to get her to act the way I want her to. But, as my previous post says, we talk and use that to move on.

I'll keep looking for blogs that I like. I am certain there are more like us out there, and more Doms like me that aren't perfect.

3 comments:

subkitten said...

You're definitely not the only one that feels that way! I find blogs that only say how wonderful/fantastic/flawless their dom is enough to make me puke...lol. I always try to keep things in perspective and write the bad as well as the good-and often there's a lot more bad than good (I think that's just a part of life, btw.)

Anyways, thanks for the link!

k

AtlantaBondage said...

I am definitely not a perfect Dominant and nor has My relationship with My girl been perfect... far from it! We've had plenty of ups and downs. I've made references to some of our struggles, but at the same time I generally choose not to focus on that via My blog.

I've played with a married girl a time or two in the past and found having to be sure not to leave marks frustrating, as well. It's got to be hard having to hold back that way all the time.

kinkerbelle and I have a different challenge in that we live 800 miles apart from each other and circumstances require it to stay that way a while. So even, though we don't have to worry about concealing our relationship from our significant others, we are not able to be together in the way we would like, either. That can be very hard at times. It's almost been our ruin more than once. However, we've continued to grow stronger as individuals and as a couple by working through the hardships.

Good luck in your journey and thanks for the link.

M

brooke said...

It is very nice to read the dom side of things (and with such honesty). i write one of those puky sweet blogs about my relationship with my Master. There are a couple of reasons it is so 'good times' sounding. One is because He almost always makes me a puky-sweet kinda happy. But, there are times when i am sad or i feel neglected or times that He just fucked up (i hope He doesn't read this blog). The reason many of us don't tell about the times our Owners mess up is because they approve our entries into our blogs (at least my Master does). i certainly don't think a negative post would fly. i did write a slightly negative one not so long ago and the post was only left up as a reminder of the punishment i received for doubting His ownership of me.

Wow. i went off on a major babble. The real reason for the comment was to thank you for your candid writing. i will read on through as time permits. It makes me feel closer to my Master for some reason.

brooke