Thursday, April 5, 2007

Why is car sex so exciting?

The other night after an nice dinner in a restaurant my sub was enjoying my cock for dessert in the car. It was great but she offered to fuck me right there in the driver's seat and I was hesitant. We were still sitting in the parking lot of the restaurant and there were cars all around us likely from patrons who arrived near to the same time as we did. Her mischievous smile and my raging hard on convinced me to go ahead. She pealed off all her clothes and fucked me right in the drivers seat. It was incredibly hot! Thankfully it was quite cool out and the windows fogged quickly. When it comes to public sex she is more adventurous than I am making me feel very un-Dom like. I had to admit that afterwards. It was well worth it and we didn't, as you have guessed, get caught. I really am lucky to have such a special sub.

No comments: