Monday, June 11, 2007

Sometimes I wonder what to do

The nature of our relationship restricts what and where we can enjoy each other. Most of the time that means restricting ourselves to a hotel room. It also means that sometimes we get together at the last minute with no time to plan. As I drive over to meet her, I sometimes wonder about what to do. Our time together is limited and I want it to be great. When I have no time to plan, I worry I am going to create a session which is identical to a previous one. I want to walk away from our time together feeling good, feeling like the Dom she wants me to be and the Dom that I enjoy being. If I create a less than great session, I don't feel that way, and I know she doesn't either. Sometimes I have every minute of our session planned, from the moment the door opened, until the time we leave and other times I haven't a clue what I am going to do. Funny thing is, some of the unplanned sessions have been our best and some of the planned ones haven't gone as well as they did in my mind. I am not a planner, I am a spontaneous person, living for the moment,and I don't enjoy planning. But the sessions I plan generally go better than the ones I don't. So for her, I will endeavour to plan our sessions whenever I can.

I thought you might enjoy this picture of my sub. She kindly agreed to let me display pictures of her here

Lastly, I want to thank those took the time to comment. It is much appreciated.

No comments: