Monday, June 25, 2007

I love to make her shudder

Not every session works out, but all sessions help to further the understanding of each other, our needs and desires. Sometimes, though, I get it right! Our latest session was one that worked out we'll and reminds us why we do this.
I can still see her now, tied securely with a spreader bar between her wrists, pushing her pussy out to meet my crop at my request. I remember the conflict visible on her face, when she struggled to honor my request and open herself up to more pain. I can remember how erotic is was to pound her pussy with a large inflatable dildo while slapping at her clit with my hand. And finally, I know what a great session it was, because I watched her shudder uncontrollable from the sensory assault on her body.

1 comment:

Anonypus said...

OH what a kind Sir!