Thursday, November 17, 2016

My Baby girl

I have a new submissive.  She is much younger, single something I didn't think I wanted but she loves me and we have a wonderful dominant submissive relationship

We met on Ashley Madison of all places,(yes there actually are real people on there) and things started slowly.  She was playing at being a submissive in the beginning, happy to do anything that she felt was fun.  I have had a quite a few submissives in the 6 years since I last wrote but none for more than 6 months.  They didn't work out for many reasons but mainly I have been picky and refuse to train just anyone now.  I know what I want and need.  This woman,  whom I call baby girl, was in a dark place when I met her. She was seeking out the wrong kinds of guys,  engaging in destructive behavior and generally not on a good path.  I decided that I could help this person, as her dom and started to slowly get her to open up and at the same time, te3ach her what being a submissive really means.    Fast forward to today, and she is in a much better place, and we have a thriving relationship.  In the coming weeks I will fill in the blanks on the two years we have been together and the wonderful experiences we have shared.

No comments: