Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Bound and helpless, or is it happy?


I enjoy binding my sub. I like the act of tying the ropes and I like the look of the finished product. Unfortunately I am not very good at it. It takes me a long time and I am often disappointed with the results. Sometimes the knots are untidy or sometimes the bindings don't restrict as I intended or the knots wind up at the wrong place. I rarely start over, thinking my long drawn out process was boring her. So I finish often with a result that is disappointing. She has never complained about me taking too much time. I thought she was being polite. Recently I discovered my thinking was entirely flawed.

During a recent session I decided I wanted to bind her again. I placed her on her stomach and began from her ankles and moved my way up to her wrists. I even incorporated a newly acquired anal hook into my binding. I was fairly happy with the result this time but it did take awhile. In a email reflecting on our session she expressed to me how much she enjoyed being bound and found both the act and the final result relaxing. I took a picture of the final result and I happily share it with you. We've had a very good time of it lately and those of you that have read my entire blog know that isn't always the case.

I am a fortunate Dom. What I enjoy, makes my sub happy too. What could be better than that.

No comments: